West Campus Community Services Center
735 E. Main St. Trotwood, OH 45426
The new West Campus Service Center offers the citizens of West Dayton a neighborhood setting that offers a variety of life-changing services. Families can now access services closer to home increasing the opportunity for success. Through various programs, Goodwill Easterseals Miami Valley empowers people with disabilities and other disadvantages to achieve independence and improve their quality of life.
Specific Programs at the West Campus Services Center are:
- Community Outreach
- Miami Valley Works
- Behavioral Health Services, including Youth Programs
- Services for adults with Developmental Disabilities
- Adult Day Senior Services
- Car Seats and Safety Program
- Skills Training
- Employment Services
- Computer Lab and Community Conference Room
Call 937-461-4801 for more information on programs and services offered at the West Campus Community Service Center.